Monday, June 7, 2010

TUS and CF Posting Schedule

I asked some time last week opinions on posting schedule, whether readers would like a weekly post of 6-7000 word chapters, or if they'd like biweekly longer chapters on a set day. The majority of those answering either said biweekly or whatever I was comfortable with.

Honestly, with my kids being out of school and my son being in baseball, it would be so much easier for me to update biweekly. So, here's how the scheduling will go...

Chancing Fate:

Teaser: Tuesday (biweekly)
Chapter post: Wednesday (biweekly)


The Unaccompanied Soul:

Teaser: Thursday (biweekly)
Chapter post: Friday (biweekly)

For Keeps 

Teaser: Thursday (weekly)
Chapter post: Friday (weekly) 


Now, Chancing fate won't really increase much in length, but The Unaccompanied Soul will. I'm not saying they'll be disgustingly long chapters, but probably a few thousand words longer. No biggie, right?

0 comments: