Saturday, July 10, 2010

FGB Outtake Info

TeamTUS members,

You won the #FGB auction, as you well know. The votes have been tallied as to which two chapters I'll be writing in Epov. Scenes were offered and most voted for their first kiss, as well as Chapter 19. The next highest votes went to the fireworks scene. Well, their first kiss started at the end of 17, so I decided to combine that with the fireworks, which is in Chapter 18. So that means, you'll get the end of Chapter 17 and all of 18 in Epov. You'll also get Chapter 19 in Epov.

Now, here's what you didn't know. I've decided that I'm going to write a bit of the shower scene in Epov as an extra gift for being so charitable to an amazing cause, which you will get along with the two other outtakes. That also means you'll get a glimpse of the dream that led him to waking up and looking for Bella and you'll know what he was thinking when he saw her.

I had originally said that the two outtakes wouldn't be more than 5000 words, but if they end up being more than that, I don't think you'd be opposed, would you? Lol. The shower scene in Epov will only be between 1000-5000 words.

I had also stated that I would not post these on FF'n, my blog or any other site, but I will post them on these sites ONLY if the team wants them posted at a later date. I leave that decision to the team. Majority vote decides. Sophy and I will get your answer to that through email once I've finished and given her the outtakes to send to the members.

Anyway, that's what you'll be receiving. I'll be working on them shortly, and as soon as they are finished, Sophy will send them out to you.

Lastly, I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your donations. Every dollar makes a difference, and because of your generosity, you've helped open that door a little bit wider in furthering the ability to find a cure for all children with cancer.

0 comments: