Wednesday, September 8, 2010

CF Chapter 9 Teaser

 Bella's pov of the hallway scene:


"Feels so fucking good, doesn't it? I can make it feel better than that. You want me to make it feel better, Bella?"
 
Oh God, what was he doing to me? No one had ever touched me the way he was.

His voice was like liquid desire as it whispered across my heated skin, promising my body the most delicious pleasure it would ever know. Every word rippled across my flesh, attacking every nerve ending, making my body scream for more.

It was a struggle to open my eyes and look at him, because the sensations he caused me to feel was unlike anything I’d ever known before. The pleasure was swirling around me, wrapping me in all that was Edward. I was literally being consumed by him.

His eyes… Oh God, his eyes. I was nearly leveled by the desire I saw within them. An ache of need formed between my legs, eclipsing better judgment on my part, making me want Edward in a way I’d never wanted anyone.

There was a muffled voice in the back of my mind, and I tried to pause what was happening enough to understand what the voice was trying to tell me, but when he thrust against me and I felt his erection between my legs, the voice completely died out. There were no voices, nothing moving through me or around me but Edward.



 I want you scene:

"I fucking want you," he admitted through gritted teeth. "And I fucking hate that I do. So stop. Stop whatever it is you're doing."

I stared back at him with wide eyes. “I’m not doing-”

“Yes, you are,” he countered. “All you have to fucking do is breathe, Bella, and you make me want you.” He shook his head, his expression pained as he closed his eyes, leaning in closer so I could feel his breath on my skin. Goosebumps formed over my flesh. “I don’t want this shit, but I can’t stop it. I can’t stop what you’re doing to me.”

“Edward, we shouldn’t-”

My words caught in the back of my throat the moment his nose skimmed along my neck, and I heard him inhale deeply before pressing his lips against the skin below my ear.

“Stop doing this to me, Bella.” His lips brushed against my ear as he spoke in a crushed whisper. “Stop before I do something that wouldn’t be good for either of us.”

I swallowed thickly. “I don’t know what you’re-”

“Do it before it’s too late. Stop before I make you mine.”

0 comments: